Wednesday 5 October 2016

Studio Feedback (4th October)

After settling on the idea I had come up with the week before, and having thought and discussed the various ways in which to execute it, and which would be the best, I have come up with a plan.


The initial idea for the idea was to have illustrated pictures of people, and then the paint over the top, however even a brief few experiments lead me to understand that the drawings would get too cluttered too quickly, and it would just be a mess that wouldn't be understood.





However, using photographs as the base image, which are then editied on in photoshop look much cleaner, better looking and I think also fits more thematically with my project.

This alteration in methodology also adressed the other big dilema I was facing with my project; whether to use real people as a case study or simply make up people and use them instead. However, now that I am going to be using photography in this project, the shift to using real people has to be made.
I feel this is a good choice, however, as it provides the project with slightly more legitimacy and authenticity, as rather than just making up personas and interactions they will be more turthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment